Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blog trains

I realized that I hadn't updated this blog in a while. So I added a few more sites to the list to the left and I thought I would highlight the two blog train sites that I frequent most often: LDS Blog Train and Blog Train Blog. As with any blog train you have to take the good with the bad. On the good side (if you have the patience) you get a HUGE kit of color and theme coordinated digital scrapbook supplies. On the bad side, as mentioned before you really have to have a lot of patience to go to each site and find the download, wait for the download and hope that it works. Also not all the designers are of the same caliber. Some parts of the kits are downright UGLY! I often do the blog train while I am doing something else like watching a movie, I skip the "wannabe" designers and thank my lucky stars when I stumble on a designer who knows their stuff! Here are the blog train offerings available right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment