I am trying something new these days. I was asked by a friend from my childhood to be on her digital scrapbooking creative team or CT. I have thought about doing this off and on throughout the 6 or 7 years that I have been digi scrapping but it never felt like the right time. This time when Jenn asked it felt like the right time. I am pretty excited for this new experience - I am sure that I will learn a lot not only from her but from the other members of the CT. I will continue to share my adventures in scrapbooking here as well as my layouts that I create using Jenn's awesome digital designs. If you want to check her stuff out you can go to
Dancing Princess Designs or
Go digital Scrapbooking.
I made this using a kit that she is coming out with pretty soon called Rise Above.
No comments:
Post a Comment