Monday, February 21, 2011

Freebilicious!

Here are a few freebie links that you might enjoy. The first is a link to a blog train. You will see it is just a swatch of the colors that they used to make the various kits. There are lots of cute kits up for grabs if you have the patience to check all the 100 designers who participated.


This next one is from a great LDS designer who puts out these fabulous kits every so often totally for free. All her older ones are still on her blog so go and take a look. She also does a lot of charitable fundraising to help families in need. I wanna be like her when I grow up!

This are my 2 favorite designers - my dream is to be on their CT so I can have all of their kits!

Have fun downloading!

No comments:

Post a Comment