To do this you first select either your custom shape tool or in my case I used the freehand tool. Before you begin drawing your shape you need to make sure your tool is set to "paths" - in Photoshop CS 2 it is a button up along the top of the screen right under the word Image. It looks like a square with a tinier square at each corner and a pen tool inside the square. Once this is selected it allows you to draw your shape with just the outer lines and no fill inside. Once you have drawn your shape you select the type tool and click inside the shape. Now you are able to type to your heart's content and fill up the shape.

Here are some freebies I found:



Let me clear something up right now - I am not, nor will I ever be, up to date in my scrapping, hopefully. I reserve the right to be perpetually behind, to take weeks on one layout, to not be in a hurry. The minute I get caught up, I'll be sad until Bruce or you takes more pictures for me. I am currently working on a layout for Halloween of last year, so there.
ReplyDeleteOk ok so you aren't caught up - you are still lightyears ahead of me! :) I love ya Jamie!
ReplyDelete