Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hey You!

So who out there is working on their scrapbooks? I admit that I haven't done much of anything since I last posted. Although I have been working on my pages for my upcoming traditional page swap. I am wondering how many people would be interested in coming if I hosted a Saturday or evening Chat and Scrap at my house. Maybe we could do some sort of page swap for those who are interested. I think I could scrounge up maybe 3 computers if anybody wants some help with learning Photoshop. Email me or comment back on the blog to let me know if you are interested in coming, days and times you prefer, and what you would like to do. Also if you have specific questions or would like a particular tutorial let me know and I will either write a tutorial or find one on the web that answers your question. Speaking of questions, Jamie asked how to "stitch" two or more photos together to achieve a panorama effect. Ok so the last time I did this was when I took Photoshop in college so I am a bit rusty on this technique. I found a few tutorials online and this looks to be about the best one: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/qt/csphotomerge.htm. IMO this technique is not for the faint of heart - this is true photo editing and could take a few tries to master.

How 'bout some freebies!




*the above link is a daily download not all the kit will be in the download -download this part quick it will expire tomorrow- come back the next day to get another part of the kit.



1 comment:

  1. I would love to do that! Just tell me the date and I'll be there! :) Our Scrapbook Sleepover is coming up soon in November. I want to do both days this time if I can swing it!!

    ReplyDelete