Yay it is National (or international depending on who you talk to) Scrapbooking Day! Yes I know there is a holiday for everything but this one is really cool because it celebrates what we all love - scrapbooking! AND . . . there are TONS of freebies available on the web because of NSD. I didn't get any official scrapbooking done today but I have been downloading kits like mad. I think I just like collecting them! LOL! I do the same thing with traditional scrapbooking stuff. If you are interested in seeing what's out there a good place to start is IkeaGoddess' blog - click on the link to the right to go there. I also want to give a shout out to our very own scrapbooking queen - Rachel Young! She has some freebies to share too. Click on
http://www.myscrapbookart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8964 to check them out . As always- keep taking pics and scrappin' them!
Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment