Two Peas in a Bucket has 76 free kits available for download. The site does require free registration. There are some really cute ones so check it out at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/digital-kits/kit-price-free/?source=NL20090421 .
Also if anyone is interested in doing traditional scrapbooking I am trying to get together a group of 12 people for a page swap.
What is required:
Willing to make 12 identical single page layouts. Willing to meet in October for the swap (yummy treats will be involved!) YES - you have 6 months to create your pages.
What you will get in return:
12 finished scrapbook pages ready for your photos.
An evening of fun girl time.
Oh did I mention treats??
If all goes well I would like to plan on doing this every 6 months so that a year from now we will each have a nearly finished album.
Anybody up for the challenge? Don't raise your hands all at once!
p.s. for those of you who are outside of the Lehi area and would still like to participate I would be willing to mail your portion of the layouts. Unfortunately treats would not be involved. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! Fun, I'm totally in....all about the traditional....still not getting into the digital and I miss our scrap nights!:)
ReplyDeleteI'm interested too.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds great! Count me in
ReplyDelete