Saturday, September 3, 2011

Why I love scrapbooking

This morning my two youngest kids came and asked if they could look at their scrapbooks. Of course I said yes! Now I am sitting back and listening from the other room as they discuss the memories in the books and essentially tell the story of their own lives. For me that is priceless. I am so thankful that I discovered this hobby nearly 20 years ago and been able to evolve with the changing styles and tools. It really does enrich my life. I am able to record the moments that are the most important to me in a way that communicates to others effectively. Here are some of my recent layouts:








2 comments:

  1. Sara, know I've said it before, but you really are a pro at scrapbooking. Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was as PRO at digital as you are. My paper supplies are in boxes and I feel like a fish out of water without them

    ReplyDelete