Friday, October 22, 2010

Freebie fun

Here are a few of the layouts I have managed to get done over the last few months:




So I have been so busy making memories that I haven't had as much time to scrapbook them! I am so excited to scrapbook our trip to Southern California! There are so many cute Disney scrapbook elements out there! Speaking of cute scrapbook elements - one of my favorite designers has put out several cute kits. Her name is Summer Driggs and you can link to her site from the Summertime Designs link at the left. All the kits on that blog are FREE! She also does a lot charity kits that you can purchase if you want and it will help a particular family in need. I am in awe of her talent and charitable heart! Here are a few of her latest ones . . .






I also get emails about the freebies offered by a French digi scrapbook company called DigiCrea. They offer a different freebie kit every few days, sometimes for several weeks they offer different parts to a HUGE coordinating kit. They only offer one freebie at a time and for only a limited amount of time so I don't usually bother putting them on the blog. If you like their kits I recommend registering on their website and allowing them to send you emails - or like them on Facebook. That way you can be informed when a new free kit is out. If you are put off or worried about not being able to read what their website says because it is in French just click on the British flag on the right hand side of their webpage and it will change everything to English. Here is an example of their latest freebie offering:

1 comment:

  1. OK, Sara, first time for me to come to your blog, but it won't be the last! Stinkin' cute designs! Love your pages. Are they all digital or have you been doing some in paper? I really need to get more into the digital!

    ReplyDelete