Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hello Good Bye

So I haven't posted in ages. Partly because I am no longer a part of the 7th Ward (*sniff, sniff*). There are still tons of freebies out there that I want to keep sharing and I still want to share the stuff I learn as I scrap my stuff. Maybe at some point I will get something going in my new ward but from now on I think this blog is going to be more directed toward my own adventures in scrapping although I hope to continue to receive lots of input from all my scrapping friends wherever you are. So if you have a great freebie you think I should post please let me know (email me at sarey at hotmail dot com). Here are two freebies that are out there right now that I think are really cute and I can see using in lots of different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment