Thursday, December 24, 2009

FYI

I am so sad to see that IkeaGoddess is no longer going to be doing her freebie blog. I kinda wondered if it would happen sometime because she had been doing it less and less this year. I really don't blame her - it is super time consuming! Those of you freebie hunters out there might want to hop over to her site because she has posted all her freebie hunting book marks for a short time. There are TONS - I started bookmarking them last night and didn't get anywhere near finished but I am going to try and get them all. BTW Raspberry Road has a ton of cute freebies but their newest one is called Christmas Treats. Just click on the link to the right and use their search engine to find it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year! Don't forget to be in some of the pictures you take! We all need to have ourselves in our scrapbooks for future generations.

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment