Friday, August 21, 2009

haven't done this before


So I'm working on a layout that I would like people's opinions on. I would like to add some shadows behind the pictures and title letters, but am not sure how to do that. This will end up being a hybrid page; I'm going to add some elements after I print it out.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so this is how you do shadows. You click on which ever layer you want shadowed in the layer palette. Once you have that active you should be able to right click and choose something like Blending Options. In the Blending Options dialog box you should see an option for Drop Shadow. Click on this option and it should change the dialog box so that you can see different options pertaining to the drop shadow. For your initial drop shadows you can just leave everything at the default. As you get more familiar with Photoshop you can change the options to see the wide variety of drop shadows you can obtain. Email me if you run into problems. If anyone (Rachel!) has a better way of doing drop shadows please post it here!

    ReplyDelete